Amazon presented overnight its new line of Android tablets and there’s little doubt that their top of the line is represented by the new Fire HDX 8.9.
READ ALSO: Amazon Fire HD 6 and 7 officers
The technical characteristics are notable:
- Screen: 9 inches with a resolution of 2,560 x 1,600
- CPU: Adreno GPU 2.5 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 to 420
- RAM: 2 GB
- Internal memory: 16/32/64 GB
- Camera: 8 megapixel camera with rear f/2.2, flash and image stabilizer electronic front with 720 p recording
- Connectivity: LTE optional
- Audio: Dolby Digital Plus X 2, stereo speakers, microphone
- Dimensions: 231 mm x 158 mm x 7.8 mm
- Weight :390 grams or 375 depending on the Wi-Fi version or LTE
- OS: Fire Android-based OS 4.4 KitKat
The tablet will be available in our country from 4 November while the price will vary depending on the configuration chosen and by the presence of advertising or less: from 379 euro for the 16 GB Wi-Fi with ads to 594 euros for the 64 GB LTE without ads. In case you’re interested you can watch the prices on Amazon’s official page.