Are you wearing the right size bra? Once again, I was wrong. Follow expert tips to find the perfect bra.
If you’re a fashion editor and wearing the wrong size bra, something is wrong. That happened to me. Well yes, I walked around the street with a 3B when instead (and to my surprise) are a 2 c.
Kind of like you probably, I have always been convinced that my bra was fine as it was. But Asia Hatten, one of our site specialists destroyed my belief in a heartbeat. “Yes, it seems that the bra you have on you’re okay,” I said, looking at my breasts. “But don’t actually gives no support.” Apparently the band was too big, while emphasizing my breasts I needed a C Cup and not the B.
After I found out what was really my height I realized I probably not only the only ad I left around for years with the wrong size bra. Indeed, some studies have revealed that the majority of women stopped wearing the right size bra! So I thought I’d ask Hatten the secret to finding a strapless for big busts that fits perfectly.
- Ask for help. Ask a specialist to get you measured (right around your waist, right below the breast), and then always try the cup size you recommend,”says Hatten.” The measure is just to figure out what is the size of the Strip that you need, but not how much the Cup. And since every bra dresses differently, it is essential to check how they are on your body the different bra.
- Do not have prejudices when it comes to define your size.” Just because you learn bring fourth instead of third, as you always believed, doesn’t mean you have the big tits like those of Pamela Anderson says Hatten. And I can confirm his release, why live if you could see me you would think “Ah, you get a second, or even the first!” but as I said before she told me that I carry the third! (I don’t know if you understand that I’m excited from having found my new bra size.) Moral of the story: Don’t stare out of a cut or a precise cup and get ready to say goodbye to your old size.
- The central part of the bra should sit tight on the torso. You wonder what is the middle part? Is the part that is on the breast, right in the middle, and combining your cups. (The pink bow behati, pictured above, is right in the Middle, look at him as an example.) Hatten says if the middle part rises, then it means that the size is too big for you.
- Tie it on hook less tight. Especially if the bra is new. When the belt using the hook, you take your chances of poterlo when bra will leave a little go, something that normally happens with washing and use, ” explains Hatten.
- Be careful that it does not overflow the Cup. ” The breasts should not sgusciarti out of the bra. If it happens, then it’s too small for you.On the other hand, if you create a small gap between the breasts and her bra, you may need to simply tighten the straps. If the space is very large, then maybe the bra is too big. The bra is the perfect one if each cup sits well on the breast without the yolk mixture and the band that goes around the chest must be straight, without wrinkles on the sides, ” says Hatten.
uspsf May 11, 2016
Posted In: Lingerie