The model ‘inflated’ Fenix PD32 Ultimate Edition (available temporarily) was a huge success.
Now there is the Fenix PD35 2014 Edition. Fenix seized the opportunity to make a number of improvements.
The beam is well defined and very smooth.
And with a maximum brightness of 960 lumens ANSI, it gives an enormous amount of light. Especially given its compact dimensions.
This flashlight can be used with batteries CR123A to long life as well as with the batteries rechargeable rechargeable 18650.
If there is a lamp that you can describe as ‘widely used’, it is the Fenix PD35. It is small enough to be easily carried away with you and has enough light and bright positions to enlighten you amply in most circumstances.
- LED Flashlight, Aluminum
- LED: Cree XM-L2 (U2) with a lifetime of 50,000 hours
- Durable finish with type III anodizing
- Tactical switch on the back of the lamp
- Tempered coating, ultra-bright glass lens with anti-reflection coating and metal reflector. This reflector is equipped with a special coating with better luminous efficiency.
- 5 modes of light and stroboscope:
-Eco (14 ANSI lumens, 150 h)
-Low (50 ANSI lumens, 38 h)
-Middle (180 ANSI lumens, 10 h)
-Top (460 ANSI lumens, 3 h 15 min.)
-Turbo (960 ANSI lumens, 1 hr 10 min.)
- Beam range: 208 m according to the ANSI standard
- Constant light output by numerical control
- Operates on 2 batteries CR123A or 1 battery 18650
- Length: 13.9 cm
- Thickness: 2.54 cm (body)
- Thickness: 2.6 cm (head)
- Weight: 87 grams excl. Battery.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard
- Fenix PD35
- Spare O-rings
- Replacement rubber for switch
- Pocket clip