After long-awaited update to Android 5.0 Lollipop has not met expectations on your Nexus 7 2012? Apparently you are not the only ones. Many users are complaining about slowdowns and performance worsened after flashed the update RX21P, wearing the latest version of the operating system on your tablet ASUS.
READ ALSO: Downloading and installing the OTA of Lollipop on all Nexus
Although this is not a permanent solution, many people are reporting that to resolve this problem just format the cache partition by recovery. Obviously it is not said that this procedure works for everyone, but try not cost anything here so as to eliminate any delays on Nexus 7 2012 after upgrading to Lollipop:
- Switch the device off.
- Hold down the power button and the Volume button simultaneously until you see an arrow appear at the top of the screen.
- Press repeatedly the Volume – until Recovery appears inside the arrow.
- Select by pressing the power button.
- You will see the Android logo with a triangle and an exclamation
- Hold down the power button and press the Volume + button
- Press Volume–button repeatedly to select “erase or wipe the cache partition” from the list of choices.
- Press the power button to select.
- Wait for it to finish and reboot your device.
If you too have a Nexus 7 2012 at Lollipop, be sure to let us know in the comments if and how they changed the performance after the update and, if so, whether this little guide there was help.