I need to urgently renew my wardrobe of shoes, especially the summer, and as up to now there’s been a few days of heat, has not made me lack pull sandals, etc. So I waited to sales to make a Carrie Bradshaw and razing buying shoes. On my shopping list: flat sandals, sandals with heels, boots, espadrilles… I need all!
As in Bilbao the summer leaves us many days with rain, needed me some type cowboy boots. Will I look skinny and hippy dresses, and they will not miss in my suitcase if I escaped to any festival of music (boots stomping proof). I love the booties of Hakei.
- Red, for 89.99 euros.
- Metallic, for 89.99 euros.
Sandals with heels
I want something that has much heel and that can wear on a daily basis.
- Isabel Marant that clone Mango you had the kindness to our scope costs on sale 29.99 euros.
- Sandals of UniSA in nude I think of the most versatile, although they are not yet very sales and same I hope a little, it costs 79,90 EUR.
I need the flat sandals to go to the beach and wear long dresses during the day. Type Gladiator or type gem with Rhinestones are my favorite.
- Strap sandal of Zara, for 29.99 euros.
- Blue sandals from Mango, for 14.99 euros.
The sales are a good time to buy things that will serve on special occasions, like weddings that we have in the fall, or to invest in a bit more expensive than normal (and also more quality) brands. I love these party sandals:
- Golden, of UniSA, by 69.90 euro.
- Strappy Sandals from Pura Lopez, reduced to 161 euros in El Corte Inglés.
- Cover Sandals (if any is in love with) are of Mango and they cost less than 30 euros.