What if you just had to do sit-ups to lose belly? It was good, was not it? These sit ups can help you get a belly to make anyone envious.
“Do abdominals to lose belly “. Have they never told you this phrase? Many people believe that doing sit-ups regularly helps eliminate fat in the belly zone. But reality is different.
If your goal is to tone the belly , the abdominals can be your great ally in this battle, after all, it is not by chance that one speaks of doing sit-ups to lose belly.
However, these exercises do not specifically serve to eliminate fat from the abdominal area, but rather to strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, leaving it with a sexy and defined look.
ABDOMINALS TO LOSE BELLY
A well toned belly is the goal of many men and women, especially at the time of walking with the belly on display. Get to know 6 abdominals to lose belly that will help you see results well before the arrival of summer.
1. TRADITIONAL ABS
- Lie on a mattress with your back flat on the floor;
- Flit your legs with your knees toward the ceiling and feet flat on the floor;
- Keep your hands behind your head and your elbows behind, out of your field of vision;
- The head should be in a neutral position with space between the chin and the chest;
- Then move your chest upwards, contracting your abs and raising your shoulders off the floor.
Tip: Exercise should be done only with the strength of the abdominal muscles, without straining the back. To do this, keep your head and back in a neutral position, where you have no pain in your neck or back. Start by doing 3 sessions of 15 sit-ups and, over time, increase this number gradually, without exceeding its limit.
- Lying on the floor, place your left foot over your right knee and keep your hands behind your head;
- Lift your shoulders off the floor and move so that your right elbow tries to touch your left knee;
- Return to the starting position and do the necessary repetitions. Do both sides.
Tip: If you want, you can alternate sides with each repetition. Doing so will get more tired, but you will be using your muscles in a more symmetrical way.
- Lying on the floor, place a raised leg, with the knee forming a 90 degree angle;
- Raise the ribs, causing the shoulder to come toward the opposite knee.
Tip: Do not bend your elbow to your knee instead of your shoulder as this creates tension in your neck and causes exercise to have no effect.
4. BICYCLE ABS
- Lie on your back with your knees level with your chest and your arms on the floor leaning against your body;
- Alternate the extension of the legs, extending one leg until it is straight and while one leg is being collected, begin to extend the other;
- Continue to repeat the process, as if you were riding a bike, until you do the necessary repetitions.
Tip: Keep your back straight while exercising. If you can not keep your back straight, you should reduce your leg extension. This exercise can also be used as a warm-up before doing a leg workout.
5. ABDOMINAL WITH VERTICAL LEGS
- Lie on the floor, with your legs straight up and your feet pointing toward the ceiling;
- Cross your knees and place your hands behind your head to ensure stability;
- Contract your abs by raising your shoulders off the floor and keeping your legs firmly in place while doubling the usual crunching motion in classic abdominal exercises.
Tip: Depending on your physical condition, do between 1 and 3 sets of 12 to 16 repetitions
6. HIPS ROTATION
- Sit on the fitness mat;
- Raise your legs off the floor and hold them together as you begin to rotate them in a circular motion;
- Continue to repeat the movement until you reach the desired repetitions.
Tip: Although this exercise is not as difficult as the previous ones, it is good to work the oblique abs calmly. A good technique is to leave this exercise to the end of the workout when you are less energetic.
25+ best Abs Workout Routines ideas on Pinterest
The Best Ab Workouts for Women: Get Six Pack Abs in Weeks
Lose Belly Pooch With This 6-Minute Abs Workout
6 Best Medicine Ball Exercises To Get Toned Abs
Lose Belly Fat Fast: a collection of Health and fitness …
How To Lose Stomach Fat In 1 Week For Women & Men (Quick …
5 Big Fat Six-Pack Abs Lies & 14 Surefire Ways To Beat The …
lose belly fat workout Archives · YourFitnessNews.com …
132 best images about HIIT Workouts on Pinterest
Are There Exercises that Target Fat Under the Belly Button …
The Best Exercises for Lower Abs
How to Build Chest Muscles to Get Bigger Pecs
6 Abdominals to Lose Belly – U.S. Shops Finder
Fact or Fiction: 6 Secrets for the Perfect Abs …
How to Lose Lower Ab & Belly Fat Plus Get Rid of Love …
How to Lose Man Boobs and Get Rid of Belly Fat
Get a 6 After 35 Part 1
6 Ways to Lose Your Gut for Good
How To Lose Lower Belly Fat
Great abs workout for men, how do you reduce belly fat