Kilometers of snow-white beaches, azure sea, palm trees, sun – all this attracts vacationers to visit the Dominican Republic. This country harmoniously combines Latin American and European culture. Incendiary music does not leave anyone indifferent.
When is the best time of year to visit the Dominican Republic?
The sun shines brightly at this resort all year round. But still, in order to answer the question: When is it better to go to the Dominican Republic, so that the rest is truly fabulous, you need to understand the seasonality of this resort.
According to topschoolsintheusa, winter is considered the best time to relax. Summer is damp and humid. Rains begin from June to October. The hottest month is August, but the heat is well tolerated due to sea northeast winds. The best season for a holiday in the Dominican Republic is the end of February – May, the water temperature warms up to 30 degrees.
Where is the best place to relax in the Dominican Republic?
The whole republic is dotted with white sand and coconut palms. This is a real paradise for tourists. Most tourists go just for a beach holiday. But along with this, there are places where you can see a lot of interesting things. Here are just some of the resorts in this country:
- Resort Punta Cana. This is the most popular place. The length of the beaches is more than 30 km, and around – coconut palms. In the heart of the resort area there is an ecological park where all nature is preserved in its original form.
- Bavaro. It is here that you can spend a great vacation with children. Not far from the resort is a new amusement park for outdoor enthusiasts. On the territory of the resort area there are bars that are famous not only for delicious food, but also for their incendiary parties.
- Saona. There is a national reserve here. A huge number of species of plants and animals, paradise beaches, huge palm trees – all this made it possible to call it Bounty Island.
- Catalina. This resort is ideal for diving. Here you can see sunken ships and many stingrays. This island is a stopover for cruise ships. Next to it is Captain Kidd’s Underwater Living Museum.
- Juan Dolio. This city is the surfing center of the entire Caribbean. Huge waves attract young people from all over the world.
- Samana Peninsula. This resort is known for having humpback whale sightseeing tours from January to March. The wild life of the tropics is intertwined with frolicking dolphins in clear water, you can see swallows and pelicans on the rocks.
- Cap Can is the most elite resort. There are hotel complexes with their own golf courses, yacht clubs.
If you are tired of basking in the sun, you can go on excursions in this beautiful republic.
- Not far from the Chavon River is a Greek amphitheater with 5,000 seats.
- El Limon, the highest waterfall in the Dominican Republic, will meet you with bright natural beauty. It is located in the jungle and you can not do without a guide.
- The Palace of Columbus is a witness of the colonial past of this country. Pieces of coral reefs were used for its construction.
- Nature lovers can visit the Eastern National Park. This is the largest park in the Caribbean.
The locals will delight you with their kindness. They are unobtrusive, as in many Asian countries. They may be happy to provide you with some small service for free. Holidays in the Dominican Republic will give you the opportunity to gain vitality. Stunning nature, coral reefs, national parks will not leave anyone indifferent.