Runners often suffer injuries. Each body knows z?? s special weak link, as the groin and in the other knee. But the Achilles tendon is too many in an exposed position, where you have to handle with care. A controlled stretching program, along with peace, is actually the best you can do with Achilles tendon problems. If the tendon is irritated can significantly increase the recovery time of nine months. An Achilles tendon injury is if the worst damage that can happen to you as an athlete. There is usually a long and painful issue while holding your beloved sport can hardly practice. Usually, the rest is the best solution and help all types of modern treatments are not real. Surgery, an injection of platelets or one night guard is often more efficient than waiting for quiet and the body to work naturally to restore.Conversely, exercise helps in many cases actually.
The Achilles tendon is the thickest and strongest tendon in the human body. He connects the heel bone to the calf muscle and provides good power transmission when walking. If you are involved in running your responsibility both tendons with 12 times your body weight. Collagen fibers get these forces. Collagen is a protein that type of cartilage, bone and connective tissue provides an elastic solid structure. The collagen fibers are usually neatly arranged in stacks, but if there is an Achilles tendon injury that affected the structure. With an echo that is observable. The tendon is swollen and painful, and is not so much load. That does not mean peest is inflamed because there is no inflammatory reaction but only a degraded structure of collagen. In fact, it is a kind of aging of the tendon.
Causes of Achilles Tendon Problems
The athletes are usually overload leading to this damage, even if the complaint can also occur in non-athletes, especially middle-aged people.
- In athletes is an important overload causes incorrect or rapid educational structure in combination with insufficient recovery time.
- The result can be a rapid change is harder surfaces. You always go on the soft forest roads or elastic groove, and you go the same speed, the same amount of mileage, even fanatically walk on the paved road, you ask a lot of your Achilles tendon, and indeed the rest of your musculoskeletal system.
- And running shoes that do not fit well and / or where the damping and elasticity is gone out, also pose a risk of overload.
To prevent the Achilles tendon complaints or to nip in the early stages, it is next to good shoes, also important to strengthen the calf muscles, and to have stable ankles.
- The strength in the calf can strengthen the following: Move the ball of the support legs of a step, and go as high as possible on your toes. Then slowly backwards until you feel the stretch in your calf. Stick with it in the pain threshold. Start with three sets of ten repetitions and extends this to twenty repetitions three times per day.
- The stability of the ankle can improve simply by brushing your teeth one leg. It should keep your knees slightly bent. The result is that your muscles need to be corrected in order to remain standing. Switch legs, between 1 and 1.5 minutes. If you do this trick while standing on a rolled towel, exercise is more intense.
Previously approved fast operation, but because the results are often not realized works become less popular.
Nowadays, often stretching exercises prescribed. The stretching of the tendon is performed by also to face with your toes on a step, which is according to a precise timetable, the pearl alternately higher and lower than the toes.But unfortunately, not everyone benefits from these exercises, which rests solely on remains recovery method.
Other Treatments Little Use
Sports Dr. Robert-Jan Vos tested an alternative therapy, namely, a local injection of platelets from the blood of the patient. As a result, the recovery of the affected tendon tissue is promoted, because the local blood flow and collagen production is stimulated. But when it comes to the restoration of an Achilles tendon injury this treatment proves to be a big disappointment. It includes the application of a splint, which pulls the nose permanently toes at night, it is also useless to an achilles complaint.
What helps or
Actually, you just checked stretching exercises on the steps, in consultation with an expert. If you do not have any use for it is prolonged rest is the only cure. And fortunately, return the majority of patients actually naturally over time.
Re-injury to your Achilles tendon can create a massive …
1000+ images about Achilles’ tendon surgery on Pinterest …
"Achilles Heel" – How to overcome your weaknesses
Insertional Achilles Tendonitis|Causes|Symptoms|Treatment …
Treatment and Recovery for a Ruptured Achilles Tendon
Achilles Tendonitis Treatment & Recovery
Achilles Tenosynovitis|Symptoms|Causes|Treatment|Recovery …
The Curse of Achilles: How to Prevent and Heal Achilles …
17 Best images about Skeletal on Pinterest
39 year old Right Achilles Tendon rupture recovery
Triad Foot Center
Is Achilles Tendon Rupture a Common Injury|Causes …
14 best images about Plantar Fasciitis Shoes on Pinterest …
Achilles Tendon Rupture Tests, Recovery, Treatment & Symptoms
Achilles Tendonitis Treatment & Recovery
Great video on Achilles Tendon Rupture (Tear)-OrthoInfo …
prigizmo’s Achilles Tendon Injury Recovery: June 11 …